Get inspired by this combination of interviews, live performances, workouts and fun activities to explore during the month of September!
Arts & Culture
1. Ready to go on a virtual tour? Thanks to Google Arts & Culture, we have multiple opportunities to explore masterpieces and famous locations across the world. Explore more than 180 cultural institutions in Italy, today!
2. Do you love adult coloring books? Try one online here, including palettes of famous paintings.
4. Looking for something calming? Join Explore.org and view a Tropical Reef and multiple live cams of nature from a variety of locations.
5. Curious what famous piece of artwork might resemble you? The Google Arts & Culture app is available for free to download and you can try out the ‘Art Selfie’ feature, which will search thousands of artworks to see if any look like you.
6. Are you a fan of street art? Check out the famous street art in Melbourne, Australia 360 degrees virtually today.
7. Educate yourself on Commedia dell’Arte with instructor Deborah May, presented by the National Theatre in London.
8. Who doesn’t love a flash mob? Watch this performance of Les Misérables performed by the Orlando Shakespeare Theater at the Mall of Millenia in Orlando, Florida.
9. Feel like you’re one with nature by exploring the yards at Shenshuping Gengda Panda Center in China’s Wolong Valley.
Live Performances & Interviews
10. Have you watched the feature film Old yet? In this video published by Vanity Fair, M. Night Shyamalan breaks down the first scene of the movie.
11. Check out The Hollywood Reporter’s writers roundtable featuring John Krasinski, Peter Farrelly, Tamara Jenkins, Bo Burnham, Eric Roth and Paul Schrader.
12. The SAG-AFTRA Foundation hosted a panel discussion with casting directors where they discuss the Dos and Don’ts of self tapes. Learn some tips and advice today!
13. Articulation exercises are always great to have in your repertoire of training. Here, StageMilk shares a few articulation exercises which help improve diction.
17. Dev Patel, actor and star of the A42 feature The Green Knight, shares his acting journey and more here. Then, check out Dev Patel and Joel Edgerton discussing the new film The Green Knight with CinemaBlend here.
18. We love an audition story! Here, Claire Foy shares her story auditioning for The Crown pregnant with W Magazine.
19. Watch acting coach Greg Sims share his wisdom on how to reveal your authentic self in an audition.
21. Catch this special Q&A from The Collective Creative Initiative with the television casting director of The Witcher, Sophie Holland.
23. New to commercial auditions? Belgica Paola Rodriguez shares some tips and advice on what commercial castings look like and what they may be looking for in your next self tape. Watch now!
24. Looking for more roundtable discussions to spark inspiration? This full drama actresses roundtable featuring powerhouse talents Janelle Monáe, Reese Witherspoon, Jennifer Aniston, Helena Bonham Carter, Zendaya and Rose Byrne is one to watch.
Exercise & Meditation
26. Try this fast 20-minute workout with no equipment needed, via Pamela Reif.
27. If you’re looking for a free high-energy workout, look no further. Here are some free workout videos via Fitness Blender.
29. Have you seen SIX The Musical? If so, this workout is one for you. Here is a dance workout to the musical SIX. Enjoy!
30. Here is a 60-minute workout, which guarantees you’ll burn 600 calories. If you’re up for a challenge, check out this video which you can do outside or at the comfort of your living room.