It’s important during this time at home to stay productive and entertained. Today we’re providing you with a mixture of live performances, exercises, and fun virtual activities to explore throughout the month of April.
Art & Culture
1. Take a virtual street tour of numerous sites and landmarks on Google Arts and Culture Street View, including a tour of the Rijksmuseum Museum in Amsterdam.
2. Virtually tour numerous spots within the Yosemite National Park!
3. Check out this sneak peek into Frida Kahlo’s visual diary.
4. View the collection at the National Gallery of Art in Washington DC.
5. The Monterey Bay Aquarium has a daily Open Sea Cam from 7 AM to 7 PM PDT.
6. View all 12 Andy Warhol rooms at the Tate Modern exhibition in London.
7. Take a 5-hour virtual journey through Russia’s iconic Hermitage museum.
8. Watch The Metropolitan Opera’s nightly opera streams.
9. The Vienna State Opera, The Wiener Staatsoper, has over 40 live performances to watch.
10. Catch up with The Seattle Symphony via their YouTube page for past live performances.
11. Make sure to check in with the SaveWithStories Instagram page daily for new celebrity storytime reads.
12. The Barricade Boys sing “Bring Him Home” from Les Misérables in celebration of the NHS in England, UK. If you’d like to carry on with listening toLes Misérables, make sure to catch the 10th Anniversary Dream Cast in concert on YouTube, too.
13. The Royal Ballet and The Royal Ballet School perform “Peter and The Wolf” for the #OurHouseToYourHouse Series.
14. Watch the Vancouver Symphony Orchestra perform Beethoven Symphony No. 6.
15. Follow and support #StarsInTheHouse, presented by Seth Rudetsky and James Wesley in support of The Actors Fund. The series features stage and screen stars singing and will be sure to lift your spirits!
16. Available from April 2nd to April 9th, catch “One Man, Two Guvnors“ featuring James Corden on the National Theatre’s youtube page.
17. Check out the hashtag #TogetherAtHome on YouTube for numerous celebrity performances.
18. Harry Styles: NPR Music Tiny Desk concert.
19. Yo-Yo Ma has a daily Instagram series #SongsOfComfort.
20. Catch Sam Smith singing an A cappella performance of his song “How Do You Sleep?”
21. Backstreet Boys performing “I Want It That Way” remotely for the #IHeartConcertOnFox.
22. Netflix Big Mouth Live Table Read for Charity Feeding America.
23. New talk show series “Some Good News” with John Krasinski featuring special guest, Steve Carell.
24. John Mayer has launched a new Instagram weekly series called “Current Mood,” which recently featured guest star, Dave Chappelle.
25. Dua Lipa performs live virtually with her backup dancers and band on the James Corden Late Late Show.
Exercise & Meditation
26. Every Monday, Sara Auster hosts a Live Virtual Sound Bath on Instagram for her series #SoundMovementsMonday.
27. A quick 20-minute workout, with no equipment needed via Pamela Reif.
28. The family can join in on this one! Enjoy a simple family cardio workout with PopSugar Fitness.
29. Make sure to dance with choreographer Debbie Allen through her virtual Instagram classes and join in the “SweatFest” dance series with Ryan Heffington.
30. Check out a variety of free workout videos via Fitness Blender.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for breaking industry news and exclusive offers!