We’re providing you with a mixture of live performances, exercises and fun virtual activities to explore during this time at home. Enjoy the following 30 activities to dive into throughout the month of June!
Arts & Culture
2. Everyone loves an online quiz! See if you are able to spot the differences between two of the most iconic artists to date, Manet vs. Monet, here.
3. Take a virtual tour of Greece, filled with history and stunning views thanks to Google Arts & Culture.
4. The Australian National Maritime Museum posted a 360 Degree Virtual Reality tour of the HMAS Onslow Submarine. Ex-submarine commander John Dikkenberg details the Submarine, lingo and each compartment, here.
5. Have you enjoyed taking photographs during the pandemic? Check out this new Art Transfer app by Google which allows you to transform your images into a work of art.
6. Nature Relaxation Films is giving us a look into the undersea adventures of a sea turtle! Enjoy this peaceful video featuring multiple sea turtles.
7. The Philharmonia Orchestra in London, UK has a series on YouTube called Inside The Music where they interview members of their Orchestra before their performances. Watch videos of Alina Ibragimova discussing learning the violin from a young age her performance of Mozart’s Violin Concerto No. 5, here.
8. Depending on where you are located, in-person events may already be happening! If you are based in Los Angeles, check out the Rooftop Cinema Club with tickets available for upcoming shows in El Segundo and Santa Monica.
9. The Russian State Ballet and Opera House shared a special performance of the beautiful and moving Opera Rigoletto. Check it out here.
10. In case you haven’t explored the audition tapes for The Office, watch a roundup of the casting process for one of the most iconic series around, here.
11. Wondering what Saturday Night Live has been using since 1975 to keep their fast-paced show fresh? Cue Cards. Learn more about the history of SNL’s cue cards and how they are prepared for each week’s performance.
12. Writer, actor, creator and director Taika Waititi discusses how creativity has helped him to express his ideas and led him to his success today.
13. Check out the Netflix series Never Have I Ever table read featuring Maitreyi Ramakrishnan, Poorna Jagannathan and more.
15. From stage to television to theatre acting, acting coach Howard Fine has tips for it all! Dive into our new series as he provides top tips for all sectors of acting.
17. Love to dive into acting techniques? Watch dialect coach Erik Singer break down 17 performances where he focuses on actors playing real-life characters in this WIRED video.
18. In the Heights is coming out in June and we’re all too excited! Leading up to the feature film release, make sure to watch this exclusive interview by Tara Hitchcock with Lin-Manual Miranda, discussing all things In the Heights.
19. Have a look at the ‘Just For Variety’ series on the Variety YouTube channel. You can catch Cynthia Erivo‘s transformation into Aretha Franklin for her recent role, Mortal Kombat‘s Joe Taslim discuss his experience filming and many more videos here.
20. Missing awards season already? Check out this interview with Promising Young Woman director Emerald Fennell as she shares her journey as a director. Then hop over and watch the incredible director Lee Isaac Chung and editor Harry Yoon speak about filmmaking and creating the Oscar award-winning film, Minari.
21. We have a performance that you can watch from home with your friends or family. Jump into the broadway production of Tangled: The Musical, presented by Disney Cruise Lines.
22. Harrison Ford breaks down his career with Vanity Fair, discussing Indiana Jones, Star Wars and more!
23. Fan of the series Warrior? Check out cast members Olivia Cheng, Dianne Doan, Chen Tang, Dustin Nguyen and more in this virtual interview presented by ComicCon Radio.
24. The National Theatre has released a new YouTube series titled Life in Stages. Make sure to watch this episode featuring The Crown’s Josh O’Connor and Jessie Buckley in conversation at the National Theatre.
25. What should actors be doing daily to perfect their craft? Check out what acting coach Larry Moss says about this topic and his advice on how to hone your technique.
Exercise & Meditation
26. PopSugar always has great at-home exercises. Start your day with this 30-minute HIIT workout from trainer Eve Overland.
27. Check out this 20-minute guided meditation which provides positive energy, revitalization and peace!
28. Watch a sound bath for your mental clarity this month. Try out this hour-long peaceful sound bath, presented by Healing Vibrations.
29. Looking for a low-impact workout? Check out Body Project and this 30-minute video for beginners!
30. Mindful breathing is relaxing and helps with stress relief. Try this 3-minute mindful breathing meditation, here.